Pain Medicine is a multi-disciplinary journal dedicated to the pain clinician, teacher and researcher. It is the official journal of the American Academy of Pain Medicine, the Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists, and the Spine Intervention Society.
The journal is devoted to the advancement of pain management practice, education, research and policy.
Pain Medicine Series
This series from Pain Medicine gathers articles that present growing evidence for the efficacy of massage therapy in the management of musculoskeletal pain, cancer-associated pain,and surgical pain.
This series from Pain Medicine gathers articles that systematically and comprehensively rethinks our approach to evaluating and designing management for older adults with chronic low back pain.
Download the Pain Medicine App
- Download issues and articles
- Intuitively and quickly navigate journal articles, figures, and tables
- Use the built-in search feature
- Save the most relevant article to your favorites
Download the Opioid Calculator App
Visit the App Store or the Google Play Store to download your free Opioid Calculator App. Developed by the Faculty of Pain Medicine Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists, the app was designed to:
- Provide easy accessibility and consistency to facilitate research
- Improve education
- Fill a void in availability of reference conversion data in clinical practice